Coit Tower
The Golden Gate Bridge
Ghiradelli Square
Golden Gate St. Park
We found a cool mini hike to a cool view. Brandon had to step on it.
China Town
Knight's Ferry
We also saw Columbia, an old mining town. It was really cool. We drank sarsaparilla, ate some ice cream and candy and got to play with a really cool old wooden bowling set and see an awesome old school house. Thanks for having us Dye family. We had a blast and took a much needed break!
Update on the weight loss. I don't know what I currently weigh but some of my measurements put me at smaller than when I was 16!!!! I feel so great!




OH I miss you guys SO SO much, you always seem to be doing such fun things. I love the pictures and your looking great!!! I can hardly wait for the fiar!!!
ReplyDelete