So...we've been switching memory cards lately and I found some old pictures I thought I'd update on.
November 2011. My 22nd Birthday
?January Brandon has "OFFICIALLY" graduated. Received his diploma in the mail. :)
February 14th Teacher Appreciation Day. I was thoroughly spoiled by my AMAZING parents. What an awesome surprise!
V-day at home. I made the hearts with B that we put in the window. LOVE Pinterest!
Our DELICIOUS pot roast. Way to go B!
Last Tuesday B got tickets to a Jazz game. We got to go together for free! So awesome! Who knew the bear could be on stilts and play golf and be a human bowling ball. It was fun. We're also riding in our new car. We bought an '04 Toyota Corolla a couple weeks ago. Let's just say it fell into our laps and ended up being the perfect timing to get rid of my nightmare of a Civic. Not to mention it's only got 69xxx on it and is practically new. With a sunroof! Awesome! We now officially own and share both cars.
The only piece of WA I manage to have left is my cell number....I just got my Utah license after being pulled over for "not moving over for an emergency vehicle" aka a cop had someone pulled over. Ugh it was stupid. No ticket though! My last official day of Kindergarten in May 19th! Ahhhh what will I do without my babies all summer! Love each and everyone of them to death. I LOVE my job!
They played the Detroit pistons and we won. It was a close game. Very exciting!
Update on my weightloss. Not that it's been a huge deal. Some genius girls at work decided to have a biggest loser competition...not that I ever win. And also decided to do a workout program after school. We combine the P.I.N.K Methond...LOVE IT! P90X and Supreme 90...I think that's the name. I've lost just under 10 pounds...I think...I didn't know what my weigh in started at because I wanted to be surprised. But I'm now down to 144.4 as of Friday!!! So excited! Less than 10 lbs to go! I'm feeling great and stronger than ever. My clothes all fit again and some loose and I finally feel like me. One thing I've learned in these programs is to love yourself where you're at right now because each woman is beautiful, capable and strong right where she's at.
All in all. We're doing good. Loving our jobs...still not crazy about Utah but plan on visiting CA in a couple weeks and WA this summer. Weather is warming up so we're happy! Just wish we had our Rexburg garden!


Hey it was so good to read up on you guys, it was also so awesome to spend sometime with you last week. We miss you guys like crazy and date nights just arent the same anymore. Way to go on your weight loss journey your looking awesome, I wouldnt mess with you cause you would kick my butt.
ReplyDelete