I've decided like many others to lose some weight this year. I've tried the Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred before but have decided to do it for reals this time. My first day: I'm feeling good, ready to lose weight and get my butt kicked. First warm up: jumping jacks. The very first jumping jack I do and I break through the floor!!!! Nothing says "You're Fat!" like breaking through the floor. Granted the board has been squeaking since we've lived here and the house was built in 1908 but still.
I didn't break through the carpet but completely broke through the particle board. We opened up the carpet and found that our owner had cut a massive hole in the carpet to put in the air duct. Brandon being amazing and our friend Daniel also being amazing were able to come up with a contraption to fix the floor. We should be good now but I still won't do jumping jacks on t
hat board. One can only be told they're fat once!
Pulling up the carpet
My awesome ninja skills
The hole
im trying to lose weight this year too! i haven't tried jumping jacks though. i think i will stay away from them lol
ReplyDeleteBummer about your floor, hopefully you can get it fixed soon!
ReplyDeleteYep it's all fixed. :)
ReplyDelete