Friday, February 18, 2011

The Skinny of It

Since I've been married I have really began to struggle more than ever with my weight. I hate it so much! I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred about 2-3 days a week...pretty pathetic. But if I even have a stomach ache I can't do it or I feel like I'm going to puke. I've been trying to find other ways to make myself feel beautiful again because this feeling has GOT TO GO! I was watching the "Single Ladies" video today just because. I really admire Beyonce and like a lot of what she stands for. She likes to eat and likes to have thighs. I noticed her thighs look a lot like the size of mine and decided to look up her stats. Turns out this perfect world view of perfection is in fact 5'3'' (same as me) and weighs an average of  145lbs. (I'm close). She is one of the world's most beautiful people and I don't know a person who thinks otherwise. Realizing I'm the same size as her brings me hope! If Beyonce is beautiful so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment